Limestone County Alabama Vehicle Bill of Sale Form
Limestone County Bill of Sale of Motor Vehicle Form is a legal document intended to facilitate a sale/transfer transaction of a motor vehicle in the jurisdiction of the Limestone County of Alabama State. This bill of sale form of Limestone County requires notarization of signatures of the Seller and the Buyer for its legal standing. This form further implies that the seller does not undertake any warranty of the motor vehicle upon the completion of the transaction. The form consists of four sections. You as a seller may want to appoint an authorized agent/dealer to sign this form on your behalf upon enclosing a power of attorney to grant the powers to transact.
The buyer must apply for registration of the title and tag within 20 calendar days to avoid penalties due to delay. Enclosing this Motor Vehicle Bill of Sale form during the title and tag registration is necessary as the value of sale mentioned in it is considered for computation of taxes for the buyer.
Instructions to write a Vehicle Bill Of Sale Form Alabama
This Limestone County Bill of Sale of Motor Vehicle form has four prominent sections requiring inputs by the seller, buyer, and notary public of Alabama State.
Transaction and Personal Details of the Buyer
This part of Limestone County Bill of Sale of Motor Vehicle requires input of various details about the transactions and the Buyer of the motor vehicle.
- Step 1: Enter the amount of sale in US dollar
- Step 2: Enter date of sale in required format like day, month, and year
- Step 3: Enter printed name of the Buyer
- Step 4: Enter address, city, county, state, and zip code of the Buyer
- Step 1: Enter make of the vehicle
- Step 2: Enter model of the vehicle
- Step 3: Enter model year of the vehicle
- Step 4: Enter vehicle identification number (VIN) of the vehicle
- Step 5: Enter number of cylinders of the vehicle
- Step 6: Enter body type of the vehicle
- Step 7: Enter Tag number of the vehicle
- Step 8: Enter Decal number of the vehicle
- Step 9: Enter Decal year of the vehicle
- Step 10: Enter Decal month of the vehicle
Details of Seller and Signature
Limestone County Bill of Sale of Motor Vehicle form requires Seller’s printed name, signature, address of the seller, and city name in this section. Please sign before the notary public of Alabama State for the execution and legal standing of this document.
Notarization and Buyer’s Acceptance
The last portion of Limestone County Bill of Sale of Motor Vehicle has space reserved for notarization. Inputs by the notary public of Alabama State are required in this section. The Buyer must sign this form before the notary public in acceptance to the execution of this Limestone County Bill of Sale form.
Preview and Download
Page 1 of 1