Cat or Kitten Bill of Sale Form
The contract for the purchase of Kitten or Cat is a legal document, which is filled in when purchasing a kitten or a cat. This is a general contract which is applicable and used in all States of USA, and governed by the law of that State in which the contract is signed.
This contract for the purchase of kitten or cat is used by the purchaser and the seller both, and it is a general contract form which is used in all States of USA.
The contract for the purchase of kitten or cat is a comprehensive document which protects the rights of seller, purchaser and the kitten or the cat. All information about the seller, purchaser and the kitten or the cat is provided through this contract and the seller or the purchaser is legally guaranteed to follow the clauses of the contract by signing every section of the contract.
Steps to Fill in the Contract for Purchase of Kitten or Cat
- Description of Kitten or Cat: In this section information about the kitten or cat is filled in the columns given for this purpose. Breed means the class of the kitten or the cat. There are many breeds, which are classified into different classes and categories, and the owner knows the breed. Color means white, black or mixed. Sex means male or female.
You will mention the date of birth in the given column. The date of sale and the amount for which the kitten or cat is purchased is mentioned in two different columns given for this purpose.
- Personal Information: In this section of the contract for the purchase of kitten or cat, the name of the purchaser, his address, phone number and e-mail address are mentioned in the relevant columns.
The name, address, phone number and e-mail address of the seller are filled in the relevant columns.In the same column, the purchaser certifies that the information given in this section is accurate, and as a proof, he puts his initials on the space provided for this purpose.
- Purpose of the Contract: This section of the contract for purchase of kitten or cat tells the benefits of this contract. In case of problems or concerns faced by the purchaser, seller or the cat and kitten, the concerned doctor may be contacted. In the blank space, the name of the doctor attending the kitten or cat will be given. In case of any problem faced by the kitten at the new home, you can call the doctor, who knows the kitten or cat. You will mention the name of the doctor in the blank space.
- Terms of Contract: In this section, the deposited amount is mentioned at the specified space and this amount is non-refundable and will not be returned in case the purchaser drops the idea of purchasing the kitten or the cat. This amount is agreed by the seller and he/she will put his/her initials in the space provided for this purpose.
- Method of Payment: In this section of the contract for the purchase of kitten or cat, the method of payment is specified, which may be, through PayPal, check, money order or cashier’s check; and the payment will be made in US currency. E-mail address of the seller is given where payment will be sent through PayPal. An extra amount of 3% will be added to the selling price, to adjust service fee of the PayPal.
Pay order or cashier’s check will be payable to the seller and his/her name to be mentioned in the blank space. Checks, money order or cashier’s checks will be sent to the seller on his/her mailing address, which will be mentioned in the space given for this purpose.
At the end of this section, the purchaser will put his initials confirming that he/she agrees and understands the terms and conditions of this section and also agrees to it.
Purchaser will bear the transportation expenses of the cat, and in case the seller himself transports the cat by himself, the purchaser will pay mileage charges. The purchaser will put his/her initials to verify that he understands and agrees to this clause.
- Health Guarantee: In this section, the seller will provide the name of the veterinarian, his/her veterinary practice details, address and phone number in the space given for this purpose. The seller also guarantees that the kitten is in good health at the time of purchase and within 48 hours of the purchase. The purchaser will get the kitten checked to verify its good health. This good health does not cover any respiratory diseases, fleas, ringworms and any nuisance disease. The health guarantee given by the seller is valid for 48 hours from the time of purchase. The purchaser will put his/her initials as a proof of confirming the health of the kitten of the cat.
The seller guarantees against congenital or genetic defects for six months from the date of sale, and he/she will put his/her initial.
The seller is not responsible for any veterinary care after possession is taken by the purchaser. The seller will not bear any expenses incurred on any veterinary care and the purchaser will put his/her initials to vet this clause of the contract for the purchase of kitten or cat.
- Spray/Neuter Agreement: In this section, the seller will put the initial absolving him/her from any breeding rights. The purchaser agrees to bear all expenses relating to spray or neuter and put his initials for this effect.
- Purchaser’s Veterinary Information: The purchaser will provide the name of the veterinary doctor, where he/she will take the kitten or cat for veterinary care, otherwise the agreement will not be finalized and the funded amount forfeited. The purchaser will put his/her initial for verifying the information.
The seller agrees to provide any information regarding the health of the kitten or cat and will put his/her initials.
- Treatment of Cat: In this section, the purchaser will provide three certificates and put his/her initials confirming these certificates. The first is that the purchaser will not declaw the cat; the second is that the cat will not be allowed to live outside, and the third is that the cat will not be pierced and tattooed in any circumstances. The purchaser will put his/her initials agreeing on this clause.
- Breed Consideration: In this column of the contract for purchase of kitten or cat, information for special care/considerations for special breed is given. The name of the breed requiring special care is to be given here. Some special features relating to the special breed are given; hence, the name of such breed is to be given here. This section requires the initials of the purchaser, confirming that he will take care accordingly.
- Relinquishment of Ownership or Transfer of Cat by the Purchaser: The purchaser will not sell this cat to any pet shop, research laboratory or any animal shelter. If the purchaser is unable to keep the cat due to any reason including the death of the purchaser, the first choice will be the seller. The purchaser will put his/her initials for agreeing on this clause. This paragraph is in continuation of the previous paragraph. In case there is a living trust of the purchaser, the previous clause will be made note of in the trust. If the seller thinks it fit to transfer the ownership to some close friend or family member of the purchaser, the seller will consider this option, and the seller will put his/her initials confirming this fact.
If the purchaser decides to part with the cat, the first option to give the cat will be the seller and the buyer will put his/her initials regarding this effect.
- Breach of Contract: If the purchaser violates any clause of the contract, the seller may reclaim the possession of the cat. The seller will reclaim legal and physical possession of the cat with or without legal proceedings and will not pay any refund of the price to the purchaser. The purchaser will put his/her initials on this clause.
If the purchaser violates the terms of the contract, the seller may claim any damages equal to two times of the price paid by the purchaser. The purchaser will also pay veterinary or attorney’s fees if there is any. Any legal proceedings will be handled in the seller’s country and city. The purchaser will also put his/her initials.
- Attorney Fees: The purchaser will bear the attorney’s fees in case of any breach of the contract by the purchaser. Here purchaser will put his/her initials.
- Exclusive Jurisdiction in case of breach of the contract: If the contract is broken by the purchaser, the legal suit will be filed in the seller’s city and country. In this space, the name of the city of the seller will be given. The purchaser will also put his/her initials.
- State of Law: The contract for purchase of kitten or cat will be governed by the laws of the State of the seller, the name of the city and country will be given.
- Integration: There is no other clause, terms and conditions other than specified in this contract. The purchaser will put his initials here.
- Severability: If any provision of this agreement becomes voided, invalid and unenforceable, this provision (only) will be deleted from the contract, so that the remaining contract is continued in full force. Here the purchaser will put his/her initials.
- Modifications: For any modifications, suppression or voiding of any clause, both seller and purchaser must agree to this. Any kind of loss or damage to this agreement’s document does not mean termination and modification of the contract. The initials of the purchaser will be put in the given space.
- Acknowledgement of Deposit Paid and Acceptance of Contract: In this section, the seller will put his/her initials, along with his address and phone number, confirming that he/she has received the agreed amount. The purchaser will sign and give his name, address and date showing that he fully agrees with the terms and conditions of the agreement.
- Transfer of Ownership of Kitten and Receipt of Sale: Here the purchaser will put his/her signatures showing that he/she has taken the possession of the kitten. The seller will also put his/her signatures, address and date, confirming that he has handed over the kitten to the purchaser. Both of them will mention their names and date.
Preview and Download
Page 1 of 7